Exhibition of H.S.H. Prince Rainier III's private collection of Antique cars.
Approximately 100 vehicules are on show in a 4000 m² area and categorized according to His Serene Highness whishes by class or period : military, horse-drawn carriages, popular, veteran, vintage, sports cars, classic and prestige...
More details on www.palais.mc
In one day, this tour shall invite you to discover the legendary highlights of the French Riviera from Monaco to Cannes.
- Monaco : Ruled since more than 700 years by the Grimaldi family, let us tell you the fascinating story of a dynasty who has succeeded to turn the second smallest state on the earth into one of the most mythical venue.
- Nice : Admire the beauties of Nice, capital of the French Riviera such as the historical city center followed by the English Promenade then the Russian and English districts from the "Belle Epoque" period.
- Cannes : Pearl of the Riviera, famous around the world for its International film festival, its luxurious boutiques, its prestigious hotels and magical surroundings.
- Saint Paul de Vence : Homeland of the greatest artists of the past century, one of the most famous villages of France, where you will discover many artistic treasures.
- Eze / Eze Village : Between Nice and Monaco, a medieval eagle nest overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, offering one of the most breathtaking views of the French Riviera, a village to discover.