The city of Cannes stretches along the white sandy beach of the Mediterranean Sea. It owes its popularity to its beautiful surroundings, its microclimate and its famous film festival. You will immediately dive into its luxury universe on the Boulevard de la Croisette, in the numerous boutiques, restaurants and 5 star hotels.
There are many other sights of interest and we will be happy to show them to you.
- WALKING TOUR – You will discover the highlights of Cannes such as the Suquet (Old Town), the farmers market, the sea front promenade called the Boulevard de la Croisette, and the Palais des Festivals.
- DISCOVER THE ISLAND OF HONORAT – located across the bay of Cannes, discover the island which belongs to the community of the Cistercian monks. Discover the unique vineyard, the monastery, the fort, and enjoy a pleasant lunch on the island.
- Tour CANNES -> ANTIBES -> NICE (8h)
- Tour GRASSE -> GOURDON -> TOURETTES SUR LOUP -> SAINT PAUL DE VENCE (8h)
- Tour NICE -> MONACO -> 3 CORNICHES par EZE
- Tour CANNES ->MONACO -> EZE
- Tour CANNES -> ST TROPEZ (8h) par CORNICHE D’OR